Friday, October 7, 2016

Heck of a job, Jimmy!

"FBI agents are ready to revolt over the cozy Clinton probe".
Comey has turned a once-proud institution known for its independence into one that bows to election pressure, hands out political immunity to candidates and effectively pardons their co-conspirators. He’s turned the FBI into the Federal Bureau of Immunity and lost the trust and respect of not only his agents but the country at large. He ought to step down.
Are you crazy? We're probably looking at Hillary's first Supreme Court nominee.

2 comments:

RebeccaH said...

It's discouraging. It really is.

Veeshir said...

Ooohhhhh!!!! They're ready to revolt!!!!!!

I'm ready to start eating right and working out 20 minutes/day.

I bet I get on that before they get on that whole 'revolt' thing.

Unless..... they do revolt me, so maybe that's what they meant.

If they had said this before Comey came out and told us she was guilty but he wouldn't suggest prosecuting her I'd respect, as it is they revolt me.